Our Payment Policies
- After receiving our Proforma Invoice, customers are required to pay the total amount within 5 days to confirm the order.
- We request that payment should be remitted by T.T. (Telegraphic Transfer) in advance. All payments should be transferred telegraphically (TT) to the bank account mentioned on the invoice.
- We do not accept credit cards & bank cheques.
- Payments will be done in US dollors and Japanese Yen only, through bank without shipment charge or Fee on Board (FOB).
- FOB export fee payments, are to be made before the Bill of Lading issue and confirmation
- While making a T.T. payments always state in the comments / message space the REFERENCE NO. of the vehicle/s purchased. (Reference No. like Vehicle's Chassis No. or Invoice No.)
- Clients are requested to make T.T. on the Bank Account mentioned on Eightgold's invoice only. Do not send amount to any other bank account before confirming us.